The Bebob BELUX is a camera / hand held light with a D-Tap power adaptor. The bulb, diffuser, barn doors and filters are sold separately. Please see the light and
bulb categories for accessories, bulbs and other packages.
Here are 15 good reasons why the Bebob Lux became the most popular camera light on the market:
1. The unique mounting clamp of the Lux does not allow the light to rotate on the handle of the camera, regardless of whether the light is fixed to a 1/87" thread, a female or a male photo-shoe.
2. The 12V DC in goes over a 4-Pin Plug. Different cables offering different lengths and connector
types (4-Pin XLR, D-Tap,...) which means you are able to connect Lux to any 12V Power system.
3. The built-In dimmer has been placed into the base station, far away from the heat of the
bulb and the eventual damages this could cause. The little dimmer knob is ergonomic and well protected.
4. The unique double-articulation system gives the possibility to shift the Light 8cm up or
forward. This makes sure that you always to have the light in the right position and to avoid
getting unwanted shadows on your subject.
5. Thanks to the bayonet Connector between the light itself and the basestation, it needs
only a 1/5 of a turn and the light is removed from the camera. You do not need to mount, screw
and connect anymore before starting to shoot.
6. The On/Off switch is located away from the dimmer-potentiometer. You can switch off
the light at any time without loosing the adjustment of the Dimmer, and you are sure not to
unintentionally switch on the light and power down your batteries.
7. No hot bulbs in your finger anymore: The Built-In Bulb-Ejector pushes the bulb out
of the ceramic Mount and the bulb falls out of the light. To place the
new or different bulb in the light,
you push the ejector back in the standard position.
8. Several ventilation slots avoid the bulb or light becoming hot. All the slots are
placed on the right side of the light to avoid stray light disturbing the cameraman.
9. Despite the large amount of smart details, we have kept Lux very light: Thanks
to modern materials, it weights only 295g. With the barndoors and the dichroic filters (+FT),
it weighs 365 g in total.
10. The barndoor system (including the dichroic filters, only on FT models) hangs on
the body of the light through a bayonet connection. You do not need to burn your fingers on small,
hot screws that will be lost after 2 weeks of use: a short turn and click, it fits!
11. The bulbs, with built in mirror and diffuser, are available with 20, 35 and 50W of Power
(see the bulb category). Thanks to the IRS
technology, they give you out 30% more light than traditional bulbs.
12. 4 Barndoors and one 5600°K dichroic filter are available as an accessory (Lux-FT).
As an option, we offer an additional 4400°K dichroic filter. With this option, you are
always able to adjust the temperature of the light to the situation you are meeting.
13. The Built-In 1/8" thread offers the possibility to put Lux on a Lighting
Stand and makes one of the rare dimmable lights. As a mini Travel-Light-Kit, you can
imagine three Lux with Nano tripods in a flight case or a bag?
14. The 3-in-1 concept: Stand-, Hand-, and camera on-board Light! Without any loose
parts that can disappear or that need to be screwed or fixed anywhere. The Dimmer
Potentiometer is ergonomically located under the Thumb.
15. The shape of the base station puts the light itself 12cm in front of the
camera handle: It keeps your camera handle free and makes sure you avoid any shadow on your subject.